Friday, December 21, 2007

Terrible Two's??


Who are we kidding here? I would think the term would be more like the terrible twenty-month through 4? I don't know. When is this stage supposed to end? David is like this little machine that does nothing but pull stuff out of or down off of places he shouldn't even be near in the first place, or he's busy shoving things into places I didn't even know exhisted!....Oh look! He just pulled something else onto the floor! And just how are you supposed to clean your house during this phase? Does everyone go through this? Oh well. At least he has his moments. I'm attaching a picture of him during one of his moments this afternoon while he was eating his after-nap snack. Peanut Butter on a Bagel. He never did eat the bagel part though...

We are getting close to being ready for Christmas. I just talked to my little sister, Jenny, today and she and Mark will be visiting for the weekend!! Yay!! She isn't too far away in Arizona, but when you only get to see one another a few times a year, she may as well be living on the East Coast!

We are looking forward to driving around some of the neighborhoods that are all decked out in Christmas lights so David can "oooooo" and "aaaaaah" all while we stay snuggled in the warmth of our car! We are hoping to find Santa this weekend too, the pic we got at the ward party....well...let's just say that Santa was a little scary for our little David.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Well, I guess since I was the one that told you to make a blog and at the same time found out you already had one, I get to leave the first comment! Woo hoo! First of all, David has gotten SO BIG! I cannot even believe he is 2 years old already! That is a crazy thought to me! My my, how time flies!

Second of all, terrible twos? Yikes! Good luck with that! I don't think it helps that you have the combination of a 2 year old and the word BOY in the same sentence!

So, I'm way excited to keep in touch through blogging. I will be your little kick in the tush whenever you start slacking by NOT blogging! Get ready for it 'cause it's coming! lol.

Well, I won't take up too much space. I'm leaving right now (I am at Jenny and Mark's house in AZ) to go meet up with them for lunch! I KNOW, I get a two for one special. Mark is in the same area as Jenny today and so we will all be able to catch up at the same time, while gettin our GRUB on! I will pass along the word that you and Sam now have a blog! I can't wait to see you this weekend! LOVE YA!

Kari and Brian said...

You have a blog?????? I never knew! its a great way to kinda stay in touch. David is so cute and is getting so big. Hope all is well with your family! hope to hear more from you soon.